This program is designed for students who wish to acquire knowledge and skills needed to trouble shoot and implement a course of action necessary to solve customer hardware, software, and networking problems. Entry competencies include basic knowledge of PCs and familiarity with the Windows operating system. On completion of coursework, students may sit for certification exams from CompTIA and Microsoft.
Workforce Development Degree Information
Workforce development degree and certificate programs are designed to prepare students for direct entry into the workforce. They may advance students within their current career positions or open doors to new career opportunities. Coursework may apply towards a degree at a four-year university; check with an advisor for further information. The number of hours that apply to a degree will vary from one university to another.
- Information Technology, A.A.S. - Information Technology
- Information Technology, A.A.S. - Networking and Cloud Computing
- Information Technology, A.A.S. - Programming
- Information Technology, A.A.S. - Systems Support Technician
- Information Technology, A.A.S. - Web Development
- Information Technology Certificate, Business Application Specialist
- Information Technology Certificate, Networking and Cloud Computing
- Information Technology Certificate, Programming Option
- Information Technology Certificate, Web Development