Nursing Smart Start Program Orientation
Smart Start Sessions
Register to ensure your place at one of the Fall Sessions:
- Register for the October 8 Session
6 p.m. to 8 p.m.
Note: Students are encouraged to join the webinar at 5:45 p.m.
- Register for the October 9 Session
10 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Note: Students are encouraged to join the webinar at 9:45 a.m.
Students unable to attend one of the live, virtual sessions must complete an Online Orientation, available October 13, which will include recordings from the virtual sessions.
Topics essential to the application process and to succeed in TCC’s Nursing Program will include:
- Essential functions in the registered nurse occupation,
- Drug testing,
- Academic and professional ethics,
- Immunization requirements,
- Clinical course completion, and
- Student support services at TCC, such as career services, academic advising, wellness services, etc.
This program is strongly recommended for AAS Nursing applicant majors. However, any students with an interest in the program may participate.
Nursing applicant majors will receive additional information about event registration closer to the start of the Fall semester. Additionally, Allied Health applicant majors will receive a notification from their assigned academic advisor. More details to come soon!
Information about registration will be communicated to students in early September. Check your TCC email!
For additional information, please email:
Director of Academic Advising
Dr. Jenny Fields
Dean of the School of Nursing