Academic Advising for Declared Majors
If you have been enrolled every semester since you started at TCC and have a declared major, meet with your assigned Academic Advisor as much as possible. They are the most familiar with the needs of your chosen academic program. Getting to know and creating a relationship with your Academic Advisor is a great way to ensure your success.
- Monday – Thursday: 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Friday: 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Schedule a Meeting with Your Assigned Advisor
To schedule a meeting with your assigned advisor, follow these directions:
- Login to Starfish
- Click on your advisor’s name under Your Connections.
- Click Schedule Appointment
- Choose the reason for the appointment, adjust the date range as needed to find days and times that work for your schedule, then select a time from the list. Also choose phone or virtual advising. Virtual advising will be through zoom. You can do a Zoom meeting on your phone or computer with no software required.
- Add details about the reason for the visit in the text box and click Confirm to finalize your appointment.