Student Resources Forms and Documents

When submitting documents, you must also submit a copy of a valid Photo ID (Driver’s License, Passport, or Student ID).

Mailing address and email addresses are located on the forms.

Note: If you are having trouble accessing any .pdf file, please try a different browser.

Form Instructions
Petition for Re-Admission from Suspension Requirements
Petition to Change Residency Status  
Non-Resident Tuition Waiver Form  
High School Concurrent  
Concurrent Application Form  
Concurrent High School Schedule Adjustment Form  
Request a Paper Transcript from TCC Include Copy of Photo ID
Request an Electronic Transcript from TCC  
Request Oklahoma State High School Equivalency Exam Test Scores  
Home School Transcript Template  
Student Records  
Request for TCC ID Number and Password Reset  
FERPA (Family Education Rights and Privacy Act) Student Records Release Form Requirements
Request for Directory Information to be Withheld  
Student Verification Form (Enrollment, etc)  
Request for Duplicate Diploma  
Request to Mail Diploma or Third Party Pickup Authorization  

Academic Forgiveness

Academic Renewal Form  
Academic Reprieve Form  
Student Information Changes  
Information Change Form (Name, Address, SSN)  
Withdrawal Information  
Withdrawal Form