We're here to help you!
At Tulsa Community College, we understand the importance of providing up-to-date information to high school counselors and home-school parents. We are here to help by answering questions and providing the resources you and your students need.
TCC will pay tuition for up to six credit hours per term (fall, spring or summer) for any Oklahoma resident high school junior or senior. Juniors are defined as students who have completed their sophomore year, and seniors are defined as students who have completed their junior year but have not yet graduated.
Counselor Quick Reference List:
- College Classes for High School Students
- Concurrent Enrollment FAQs (pdf)
- TCC Online admissions form (pdf)
- Course enrollment application (pdf)
- High school student schedule adjustment form for adds, drops, and withdrawals (pdf)
- Attend College Early – ACE tuition waiver (pdf)
- Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
- Satisfactory Academic Progress
- TCC Academic Calendar
- Final Grade Appeal (pdf)
- Schedule a concurrent enrollment presentation, workshop, or counselor training