Apply for Admissions
Types of ApplicationClick on your application type to learn more.
|First Time Entering College||Returning Students|
|Temporary Students||Transfer Students|
|Concurrent High School Students||International Students|
Tulsa Community College uses an electronic application for new and returning students.
- Students who are returning to TCC after 3 years of non-attendance will need to complete a new application.
- Already started an application? Click here to sign in, complete, and submit!
- Start the application process by creating a first time user account. When finished with the application, make sure all sections have the check mark and then click the Application is Complete button to submit.
- The processing time for applications can take up to 5 days.
- Upon acceptance, the student will receive an email with a welcome letter which includes the College Wide ID number and other important log in information.
- For faster processing times, please visit any Enrollment Services office with a Valid photo ID.
Visit the Forms and Documents page to locate forms for your admissions and enrollment needs.ShareThis