Apply for Admission
TCC is an open-admission institution. There is no minimum test score or GPA requirement. Our application is free and only takes 15 minutes to complete. Check out the admission checklist to stay on track and application tutorials.
Note: Your application is current for one year, after which you'll need to submit a new one. The application process can take up to seven days, so check your email for updates.
Request Term Change
If you have recently submitted your admission application, but wish to switch to an earlier semester you may do so by completing the Request Admission Term Change form.
Please note that this checklist accommodates both new freshmen and transfer/returning students. Pay attention to specific instructions based on your status.
Submit Documentation to TCC
- Take any necessary placement tests.
- Submit high school/college transcripts
- New Freshmen: and ACT/SAT or GED scores.
- Transfer and Returning Students: or GED scores.
Email GED scores to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Submit Documentation to Financial Aid
- Learn more about financial aid.
- Check financial aid offers on your MyTCC Financial Aid and Scholarships Dashboard.
- Submit missing requirements to email@example.com.
Set up a Payment Plan, if not using Financial Aid
- Select a payment plan.
If you need assistance with your application, we can help there, too. Watch our admission application tutorials or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 918-595-8000.