TCC is committed to ensuring our websites and content are accessible to all users.
Laws and Standards
Our websites are developed and maintained to comply with the following laws and standards. TCC developers, designers, technology purchasers, document creators, content authors, and owners are encouraged to go beyond the minimum standard whenever possible to ensure their materials and services are in compliance.
- State of Oklahoma HB 2197, now known as the Oklahoma Electronic Information Technology Accessibility (EITA) Act
- Section 504 of the US Rehabilitation Act of 1973, as amended
- Section 508 of the US Rehabilitation Act of 1973, as amended
- Americans with Disabilities Act
- World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)
- Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG)
Related TCC Policies & Procedures
Support and Questions
Marketing & Communications