TRIO Student Support Services
TRIO Student Support Services is all about helping TCC students like you who might be the first in their family to go to college, facing some financial challenges, or dealing with disabilities.
TRIO is a federally funded grant program and is totally free! We're here to support you as you along your college journey all the way to graduation.
If you are not a college student, the TRIO Educational Opportunity Center is here to help you get into the college of your choice.
- Academic Advising
- Academic Tutoring
- Financial Aid Information/Application Assistance
- College Transfer Assistance
- Career Exploration Guidance
- TRIO Student Association networking & leadership
- Student Skills Workshops
- Educational and Cultural Activities
- Be a U.S. Citizen or meet the Federal Student Financial Aid residency requirements
- Be an admitted Tulsa Community College student
- Meet at least one of these criteria:
- Federal income guidelines
- Neither parent graduated with a four-year degree
- Documented disability verified by Accessibility Resources
Students attending any TCC campus may apply for selection to the program.
Workshops & Events
We offer a variety of workshops and campus visits each semester. Students are also encouraged to attend workshops hosted by other TCC departments. These workshops focus on study skills, time management, stress management, financial aid, scholarship searches, transfer opportunities, leadership, teamwork and other topics that strengthen student persistence. TRIO SSS Students are also invited to attend a variety of cultural events that are scheduled throughout the semester. These events may include trips to museums, performing art functions and more.
Monday–Thursday: 8 a.m.–6 p.m.; Friday: 10 a.m.–5 p.m.
Academic Building, MC133