TCC's Testing Centers provide correspondence testing to any student living in Northeast Oklahoma and taking courses at a college or university other than TCC who needs an exam administered in a proctored, secure environment.
- If no form needs to be signed, simply provide your college, university, company, etc., with the contact information for a test proctor listed below.
- If a form needs to be signed by the TCC proctor, call the proctor to make arrangements.
- Provide the TCC proctor with your name, phone number, and the name of the college/university/company sending the exam.
- The college, university or company will then send the proctor your exam.
- Contact the TCC Testing Center to verify that the proctor has received your exam; then you may schedule a date and time to take the exam.
- When arriving for the scheduled exam, you must present a photo ID and provide any required payment. A copy of the photo ID will be kept on file in the Testing Center.
Correspondence Testing is available at all TCC Testing Centers. Contact a campus testing location to start the process.
- Northeast: email@example.com 918-595-7534
- Southeast: firstname.lastname@example.org 918-595-7693
- Metro: email@example.com 918-595-7010
- West: firstname.lastname@example.org 918-595-8096
- $0 current TCC student
- $10 former TCC student
- $25 all other individuals