Available for national and on-campus/residual testing.
The ACT Test measures skills in four major curriculum areas: English, Mathematics, Reading and Science Reasoning.
National ACT testing information may be obtained by visiting the National ACT.
On-Campus ACT (formerly Residual ACT)
The On-Campus ACT is offered at TCC's Northeast Campus Testing Center for individuals who:
Are high school students who would like to take college courses concurrently at TCC.
Need ACT to meet admission requirements due to graduating from home-school curriculum, an unaccredited high school or private school.
Are applying to a special academic program, such as Allied Health, that requires this exam.
Individuals are allowed to retake the exam after a 60 day waiting period.
Exception: High school students who desire to concurrently enroll at TCC are allowed to take the test only once during an ACT testing year (Nov. 1 - Oct. 31).
On-Campus ACT scores may be used at TCC only.
You may pay using credit/debit cards, check, or cash on the day of the exam.
Test Duration: Approximately four hours.
- Sept. 11, 2023 - 9 am (Monday)
- Sept. 12, 2023 - 2 pm (Tuesday)
- Sept. 25, 2023 - 9 am (Monday)
- Sept. 26, 2023 - 2 pm (Tuesday)
- Nov. 6, 2023 - 9 am (Monday)
- Nov. 7, 2023 - 2 pm (Tuesday)
- Nov. 20, 2023 - 9 am (Monday)
- Nov. 21, 2023 - 2 pm (Tuesday)
- Dec. 11, 2023 - 9 am (Monday)
- Dec. 12, 2023 - 2 pm (Tuesday)
- Dec. 18, 2023 - 9 am (Monday)
- Dec. 19, 2023 - 2 pm (Tuesday)
January - 2024
- Jan. 8, 2024 - 9 am (Monday)
- Jan. 9, 2024 - 2 pm (Tuesday)
- Jan. 22, 2024 - 9 am (Monday)
- Jan. 23, 2024 - 2 pm (Tuesday)
Preregister by calling 918-595-7534 or visiting the Northeast Testing Center.
Room AB101 (academic building entrance with flagpoles)
3727 E. Apache Street,
Tulsa, OK 74115
You must bring your TCC ID number; if you do not have one, you must complete the TCC Admission Application before registration of the exam is processed.
A photo ID (i.e., Student ID, driver's license, etc.) is required for admission to the test.
ACT scores will expire after 5 years for course placement (proficiency) purposes at TCC. ACT scores used for admissions purposes to the college will not expire.