Find a brighter future at TCC, where most graduates finish with zero debt and the overwhelming majority say they would choose TCC again. You belong here. Find out why.
- 73.7% of graduating students complete TCC debt-free.
- 24% of our incoming freshmen attend TCC tuition-free via Tulsa Achieves.
- Students can save between $22,000-30,000 on the first two years of college compared to other regional schools. See the College Cost Comparison Chart.
- 46% minority population.
- The average age of students is 24.
Degrees and Certificates
- 54% of students are enrolled in university transfer programs.
- 22% increase in degrees and certificates since 2016.
- The class of 2023 saw 2,433 graduates (Summer 22, Fall 22, Spring 23)
- 96.1% of graduating students indicated they would choose TCC again
An associate’s degree is worth $400,000 more than a high school diploma over an adult’s working life.
Small Class Size
19:1 Student-Teacher Ratio allows more time with professors who’re experts in their fields because classes are small.
- Support programs like TRIO help students overcome any obstacles they may experience.
- Academic Advisors help students through every step of the enrollment process, including choosing the right classes and ensuring financial aid is in order.
- Recognized by the American Association of Community Colleges (AACC) with the prestigious Student Success and Safety, Planning and Leadership national awards. The only college to be recognized in two categories in the same year.
- Ranked #1 in Best Community Colleges in Oklahoma by Academic Influencer
- Named by the Association of College and Research Libraries as #1 in community college libraries with a 2021 Excellence in Academic Libraries Award
- One of ten colleges in the nation selected in 2023 for the Aspen Institute's Unlocking Opportunity Initiative
- 3rd largest college in the state
- TCC serves more Oklahomans than any other college in the state