Submit Your Transcripts to TCC

All transfer students must provide their official college transcripts, within the first 12 hours of enrollment, from each school attended (Financial Aid will need all transcripts on file before aid will be awarded). Transcripts with in-progress work are acceptable, but an updated transcript with final course grades is required as soon as official transcripts are available.

Recent high school graduates and transfer students with less than seven credit hours of transfer work must also send an official high school transcript or high school equivalency exam scores within the first nine hours of enrollment.

Official transcripts from U.S. Institutions must be sent directly from the sending institution to TCC. Student submitted or forwarded transcripts will not be accepted as official. Please verify delivery options with the sending school:

  • By mail to: Tulsa Community College, Attn: Office of Records, 909 South Boston Ave, Tulsa, OK 74119
  • Electronically through a third-party vendor such as Parchment or National Student Clearinghouse (Check with sending school to verify if an electronic sending service is offered) or sent via email to by the sending school directly to TCC.
  • We will also accept hand-delivered transcripts in their original, sealed envelopes from the issuing institution. These documents can be submitted in person to any Academic Advising Office.
  • GED/HiSET Scores - Official GED/HiSET score sheets can be requested through GED Testing Services and sent to

U.S. Institution Official Transcripts

  • Official college transcripts are typically printed on security-sensitive paper and contain the university seal and signature of the University Registrar; or are sent through a secure third-party electronic service
  • High school transcripts include the final graduation date, final GPA, and school seal and are signed by the designated school official; or are sent through a secure third-party electronic service
  • TCC will not accept electronically forwarded college or high school transcripts as official when sent directly from the student
  • TCC has the right to refuse electronic transcripts or request additional information if there is a question about the authenticity of an electronic document

International College Official Transcripts

Effective Oct. 1, 2019

  • Must be submitted for translation and evaluation to a third-party organization that is a member of the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES). World Evaluation Services (WES) or SpanTran are preferred.
  • A course-by-course evaluation by the credentialing service is required to determine U.S. equivalency and to assist TCC Records Office staff in the transfer of prior coursework to be added to your full academic transcript at TCC
  • All international credentials must be recognized by the Minister of Education
  • Evaluations should only be submitted directly from the credential evaluation service to TCC at or mailed directly from the service to TCC Office of Records, 909 S. Boston Ave., Tulsa, OK 74119.

International High School Official Transcripts

Revised Sept. 21, 2022

  • Official transcript and proof of graduation or examination results from your home country, and a translated copy (if official transcript is not in English), must be submitted to the Records Office for review.
  • English translation must be performed by a certified third party service (ex: World Evaluation Services, SpanTran, or local translation service). If local translation service is used, the transcript must be certified or notarized in order to be accepted.
  • Official documents should be submitted by email to, mail at TCC Records Office, 909 S Boston Ave, Tulsa, OK 74119, or hand-delivered to any Academic Advising Office in a sealed envelope from the issuing institution or third party service.
  • The Records Office, with assistance from the International Student Services Office, will review the documentation to verify high school graduation status.