Tulsa Community College accepts payment by cash, check, money order, cashier’s check, travelers check, gift certificates, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and ACH (checking/savings account).
Option 1: Pay in Full or Payment Plan
Students can sign-up online to pay in full or pay cash in person at any campus Bursar Office. There is no administrative fee if the student is paying in full up front.
Students can go online and choose a payment plan. There is a $35 dollar non-refundable service fee for students who select a payment plan.
Option 2: Financial Aid
Students who have met priority financial aid deadlines by turning in all requested documents and are qualified to receive financial aid will be registered into classes.
Financial Aid Priority Deadlines:
- June 1 - Fall Semester
- Nov. 1 - Spring Semester
- April 1 - Summer Semester
Option 3: Third Party Payments
Students can use a third party method of payment under the conditions that the college can verify the payment source or that the student can provide acceptable documentation of the payment source.
TCC Verified Third-Party Payments
- General Tuition Waiver
- Tulsa Achieves Program
- *Oklahoma's Promise/OHLAP
- *Grants (Tribal, Veterans, Voc Rehab)
- ACE Waiver
- Senior Citizen Waiver
**Student Verified Third-Party Payments
- Employee Reimbursement
*If required, the student must identify their status to the appropriate college official or office.
**The student will need to present in person to any campus Bursar Office to determine if the form of payment qualifies prior to enrollment.
Monday - Thursday 9 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Friday 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
909 South Boston
Tulsa, OK 74119
Fax: (918) 595-7159
3727 East Apache
Tulsa, OK 74115
Fax: (918) 595-7510
10300 East 81st St.
Tulsa, OK 74133
Fax: (918) 595-8699
7505 West 41st Street
Tulsa, OK 74107
Fax: (918) 595-8066
Student Holds and Enrollment
Any student enrolling at Tulsa Community College must now have a zero balance on his/her student account in order to enroll for the upcoming semester. Students with outstanding balances will have holds placed on their records and will not be able to enroll for the upcoming term or obtain their official College records until their balance is paid in full.
Students who have been packaged for financial aid for spring and have a current balance should provide evidence of their package to the Bursar's office. At that time the Bursar will remove the hold for spring enrollment. If the individual continues to receive communications regarding an unpaid balance from fall through this semester and they have already presented evidence of being packaged for aid for the spring semester, they should disregard the messages. However, once the spring semester begins, they will be expected to ensure their fall balance is addressed.
- Before attempting to enroll for an upcoming semester, log in to mytcc.tulsacc.edu to check your account balance. Payments may be made online through mytcc.tulsacc.edu self-service or in the Bursar Office on any campus.
- To view your bill or enroll in a payment plan, click the “student account” link or the “account balance” link on mytcc.tulsacc.edu. TCC does not mail paper statements.
- Always check your class schedule before logging out to ensure you have successfully added or dropped courses. To adjust your schedule or drop from classes use the add/drop link on the registration tab in mytcc.tulsacc.edu.