Certified Nurse Aide (CNA) Classes
Contact the Nursing Certificate Programs Office at 918.595.7324 for CNA application form and schedules. Applications can also be downloaded from the TCC Nursing Division Web page.
- All prospective CNA students must be admitted to Tulsa Community College.
- All applicants to any Nursing Certificate Program are required to take the Compass Test (Reading and Writing) through the TCC Testing Center on any campus.
- Submit completed program application form to the Nursing Certificate Programs Office located on the Metro Campus, Room MC501, 909 S. Boston Ave., Tulsa, OK 74119.
- Acceptance to Tulsa Community College does not guarantee admission into the CNA Program.
- Early application to the CNA program is encouraged as space is limited.
- Eligible applicants will be notified by mail regarding their selection status.
- Acceptance letters will include information on the enrollment procedure, required immunizations, criminal background check, drug screening and other important program information.
Note: CNA online blended courses require scores of at least 80 on the Reading Compass Test and 75 on the Writing Compass Test, completion of at least 12 college credit hours with an overall GPA of 2.5, previous online college course work and reliable computer access.ShareThis