TCC offers a variety of degree and certificate options in Health Sciences.
The Allied Health Division programs include:
The Nursing Division offers:
To learn more, visit the Nursing Division Web page.
You can obtain the RN and LPN/Paramedic to RN Degree Sheets by clicking here. These sheets contain general overviews of the admissions criteria, application deadlines, prerequisite course list and the curriculum plan once admitted to the nursing program.
Upon completion of Nursing or Allied Health programs, students are eligible to take the national licensure exams. TCC's students consistently perform above the national averages. Please see TCC's 2014 National Board Program pass rates indicated below:
- Nursing 82.35%
- Dental Hygiene 100%
- Health Information Technology 100%
- Medical Laboratory Technology 90%
- Health Information Technology Coding 100%
- Occupational Therapy Assistant 100%
- Pharmacy Technology Certificate 100%
- Physical Therapist Assistant 100%
- Radiography 100%
- Respiratory Therapy Care 90%