Student Support Services - TRiO SSS
The TRiO Student Support Services Office is located in Room 1020 of the Main Academic Building in the Metro Campus. The office is situated directly across from Advisement. The TRiO Learning Center is located in Room 306 of the Main Academic Building.
Office and Learning Center Hours
Monday through Thursday 8 a.m. to 6 p.m., Fridays 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
For More Information
Please contact (918) 595-8970
What is the Mission of TRiO Student Support Services?
The TRiO SSS mission is to encourage student success and advancement through a supportive institutional environment. TRiO SSS assists selected students with navigating the college through individualized services, including assistance with determining educational goals, guidance through the enrollment and degree planning processes, financial aid application assistance, and assistance with college transfer plans, including campus visits. Additionally, participants have access to the TRiO Learning Center, which includes individual and group tutoring, available with professional and peer tutors and a computer lab and study space.
Selection to the program includes an application and interview process. Program services are offered at no cost through a U.S. Department of Education federal grant.
- Current student must fill out the 2015-2016 TRiO SSS Application (Available as a PDF here).
- Student must complete the personal statement (review the application checklist for more information on this).
- Student must submit a copy of their 2014 completed Federal Tax Return (Independent Students), or their Parent’s 2014 completed Federal Tax Return (Dependent Students). Independent/Dependent status is based on the FAFSA definition, please visit the TCC financial aid link to access more information about FAFSA and TCC Financial Aid. Independent students that DID NOT file taxes in 2013 need to complete and sign our income verification form.
- All items should be submitted as one packet to the TRiO SSS Program office: TCC Metro Campus, Suite 1020, 909 S. Boston Ave., Tulsa, OK, 74119; or they may be scanned and e-mailed; or faxed to (918) 595-8972.
- Students will be contacted for an interview. Please provide two contact phone numbers.
|TRiO SSS Student Application - 2015-2016.pdf||208.65 KB|
|TRiO SSS Income Verification - 2015-2016.pdf||270.33 KB|