Who are we?
TRIO SSS encourages student success and advancement through a supportive institutional environment.
Metro Campus, Main Academic Building
MC1020 (Main Office) (918) 595-8970
MC306 (TRiO Learning Center) (918) 595-8753
Office & Learning Center Hours
Monday – Thursday: 8 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m.– 5 p.m.
Ginelle Gordon, Director
Matt Hopkins, Academic Counselor
Fernando Rodriguez, Academic Counselor
Andrea Peverley, Administrative Assistant
How can we help?
- Academic Advising
- Academic Tutoring
- Financial Aid Information/Application Assistance
- College Transfer Assistance
- Career Exploration Guidance
- TRiO Student Association
- Educational and Cultural Activities
How do you become involved?
Students have any TCC campus may apply for selection to the program. Applicants must
- be a U.S. Citizen or meet the Federal Student Financial Aid residency requirements
- be an admitted Tulsa Community College student
- meet at least ONE of these criteria:
- federal income guidelines
- neither parent graduated with a four-year degree
- documented disability
Program services are free to selected students.