Testing Center Services
Tulsa Community College has many testing services available. Please contact the appropriate TCC Testing Center for specific information regarding registration and testing procedures.
Testing services available at all TCC locations:
- Advanced Standing - Departmental Exams (credit by exam)
- COMPASS - Computerized Placement Tests (CPT)
- Computer Proficiency and Computer Concepts Departmental Tests for credit and non-credit situations
- Course Make-up Exams for currently enrolled TCC students
- Distance Learning Testing (TCC's Internet Courses)
- Foreign Language Credit by Advanced Standing (Registration at any campus) (Testing administered at MC and West only)
- Nelson-Denny Reading Test for TCC Nursing Applicants (MC Only)
- Special Accommodation Testing for Individuals with Disabilities
Testing Services provided at TCC's Northeast Campus only:
- 8th Grade Reading Proficiency Exam - Test for any individual wanting to verify grade level in reading. This test is required by all individuals under the age of 18 to obtain a State of Oklahoma Driver’s License.
- ACT Assessment Exam - National and Residual ACT
- CLEP (College-Level Exam Program)
- Correspondence Exams - Tests proctored at TCC for other colleges and universities
- Correspondence Exams - Tests proctored at locations outside the Northeastern part of Oklahoma
- GED (General Education Development)
- TOEFL-Institutional (Test of English as a Foreign Language)
- WorkKeys Assessments (Career Readiness Certificates) - Assessments administered to determine practical workplace/employability skills
High Stakes Certification Exams
- IT Certifications through "Pearson VUE" (Virtual University Enterprises)
- Certification Examinations provided by CASTLE WORLDWIDE, Inc.
- Certification Examinations offered through IQT - Iso Quality Testing, Inc.
- Pre-employment and certification examinations offered through PAN, a division of the TALX Co.
- RID - Registry of Interpreters for the Deaf