If you are starting TCC in Fall 2017, you will attend a new student orientation starting in April 2017.
The first step on your successful academic journey is New Student Orientation. You will gain information on a wide variety of critical topics, including searching for classes, payment options, accessing your TCC email, types of financial aid available, student support services, and much more.
Before attending a New Student Orientation, there are certain milestones you must complete.
- If you plan on applying for student grants or loans, please complete the FAFSA and check your MyTCC Financial Aid Dashboard for outstanding documents.
- If you will be paying out of pocket, ensure that you come to the NSO session with the ability to pay in full or to set up a payment arrangement.
- If you are a Tulsa Achieves Student, complete the Tulsa Achieves Program Agreement form and your FAFSA.
Steps to attend new student orientation:
- Apply to TCC.
- Turn in official high school transcripts, GED scores, and/or any college transcripts.
- If you have not taken the ACT, or if you scored below 19 in reading or writing or below a 20 in math, you will need to take a placement test. For more information visit an academic advising office.
- Sign up for a New Student Orientation session below.
*If you have not submitted test scores or if you need to take a placement test upon arrival at New Student Orientation, you will be asked to reschedule your orientation session.
Due to space limitations, parents/family members are not able to attend New Student Orientation.
To request a sign language interpreter call (918) 595-7428, text (918) 809-1864 or email email@example.com. To request accommodations for other disabilities call (918) 595-7115 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Advance notice requested.
Email us at email@example.com.
Check-in begins 30 minutes before each session starts.