All NSO sessions for the Spring 2017 semester are now closed. Please visit an academic advisor to fulfill your New Student Orientation requirement.
If you are starting TCC in Fall 2017, you will attend a new student orientation starting in April 2017.
The first step on your successful academic journey is New Student Orientation. You will gain information on a wide variety of critical topics, including searching for classes, payment options, accessing your TCC email, types of financial aid available, student support services, and much more.
Before attending a New Student Orientation, there are certain milestones you must complete.
- If you plan on applying for student grants or loans, please complete the FAFSA and check your MyTCC Financial Aid Dashboard for outstanding documents.
- If you will be paying out of pocket, ensure that you come to the NSO session with the ability to pay in full or to set up a payment arrangement.
- If you are a Tulsa Achieves Student, complete the Tulsa Achieves Program Agreement form and your FAFSA.
Steps to attend new student orientation:
- Apply to TCC.
- Turn in official high school transcripts, GED scores, and/or any college transcripts.
- If you have not taken the ACT, or if you scored below 19 in reading or writing or below a 20 in math, you will need to take a placement test. For more information visit an academic advising office.
- Sign up for a New Student Orientation session below.
*If you have not submitted test scores or if you need to take a placement test upon arrival at New Student Orientation, you will be asked to reschedule your orientation session.
Due to space limitations, parents/family members are not able to attend New Student Orientation.
To request a sign language interpreter call (918) 595-7428, text (918) 809-1864 or email email@example.com. To request accommodations for other disabilities call (918) 595-7115 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Advance notice requested.
Email us at email@example.com.
Check-in begins 30 minutes before each session starts.