Schedule wiser, see an advisor
Academic advisement on each campus is an integral part of Student Services. We help you navigate the educational process.
Academic advisors work to:
- Assist students in determining educational objectives.
- Guide students through college careers and enrollment process.
- Advise students on the best way to attain their educational goals.
- Recommend required courses to enroll in each semester.
- Provide students with a degree plan. This is helpful for:
- students transferring credits into TCC
- students changing majors
- students wanting to complete the minimum number of courses required to earn their degree or certificate of achievement.
- Furnish information on transfer guides, degree requirements and catalogs from institutions of higher education throughout Oklahoma.
- Assist students from the beginning of their TCC experience through graduation and transferring to another institution.
When should I meet with an Academic Advisor?
- Enrollment for the summer and fall semesters usually begins around the beginning of April. We recommend visiting with an academic advisor in February or March to receive advisement for those semesters.
- Enrollment for the spring semester usually begins around the end of October. We recommend visiting with an academic advisor in September or October to receive advisement for the spring semester.
Planning early will provide better opportunities to get in the classes you need.
Do I need to make an appointment to visit with an Academic Advisor?
No. Academic Advisement is available on each campus the following hours:
- Monday - Thursday: 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Friday: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
*Hours of operation may be different during the summer term.
Contact information: 918.595.2000
909 South Boston Ave.
Tulsa, OK 74119
3727 E. Apache
Tulsa, OK 74115
10300 E. 81st St.
Tulsa, OK 74133
7505 W. 41st St.
Tulsa, OK 74107
10800 N 140th E Ave.
Owasso, OK 74055