Tulsa Community College's Concurrent/Dual Credit Enrollment program is the largest in the state of Oklahoma. Our focus at the college is to offer opportunity, excellence, and support student success for high school students. Enrolling at TCC while attending high school will allow you to earn credits toward your high school diploma and earn college credits, all at the same time!
At TCC, we encourage high school students who meet certain academic and testing requirements to for college admissions and complete the . Here is what we require:
Concurrent High School Admission Policy
In order to apply for college admission, high school students must meet Oklahoma eligibility requirements.
- Begin your college career by applying for admissions by clicking the link: APPLY FOR ADMISSION
- Admission to the College does not guarantee eligibility for course placement.
- All students must be juniors or seniors (junior status begins in the summer semester after the 10th grade) and eligible to graduate from high school in the spring of their senior year. (Students who attend unaccredited high schools and home schools must have completed enough high school coursework to be equivalent to an individual who is classified as a junior or senior at an accredited high school). Additionally, all students must meet the criterion below.
Students not qualified by grade level may be considered for Opportunity Admissions (policy requirements: Okhighered.org).
Concurrent High School Enrollment Policy
All other students not qualified by grade level may be considered for enrollment under the Opportunity Admissions category (Counselors’ Corner, Oklahoma State Regents for Higher Education Concurrent Policy).
- At minimum, all students shall demonstrate college readiness in a particular subject area to be eligible to enroll in a college level course in the corresponding subject area. All students must meet the criterion below for enrollment.
- Any student who is unable to demonstrate college readiness in reading will not be permitted enrollment in college level courses.
- All students are prohibited from auditing courses or enrolling in physical education courses as well as any form of developmental education, including any configuration in which developmental education is embedded within a credit bearing course (i.e.. Co-requisite courses).
- All enrollment may not exceed 19 credit hours per long semester or 9 credit hours in the summer. Each high school course (1/2 unit) listed on the semester high school schedule shall be counted as 3 credit hours of load. Non-academic units are excluded from workload.
- Enrollment must be completed and delivered to TCC each semester for course enrollment. Admission to the college does not fulfill enrollment. Submission of form does not guarantee enrollment. Check MYTCC for semester enrollment schedule.
- Zero level courses (intended for remediation or curricular or performance deficiency) and physical education activity courses are not eligible for concurrent enrollment.
- Re-enrollment is contingent upon the student maintaining a minimum 2.0 cumulative GPA at TCC.
- Once the enrollment application is submitted a student must complete Schedule Adjustment Form to add, drop, withdraw from courses. Schedule Adjustment Form
Attend College Early (ACE) Tuition Waiver Policy
Are you eligible to be a concurrent student at TCC?
Tulsa Community College offers high school juniors and seniors the opportunity to take classes for college credit with FREE Tuition.
Counselor's Corner contains quick links to TCC resources, forms, and concurrent/dual credit enrollment FAQs.
Contact Concurrent Enrollment
Melissa Steadley, Director of Concurrent Enrollment Programs Phone: 918-595-7959 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deleise Brewer, Coordinator of Concurrent Enrollment Programs Phone: 918-595-7961 Email: email@example.com
EuWanda Sayles, Concurrent Enrollment Programs Support Phone: 918-595-4705 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org