The TCC Enrollment Services Office is your one-stop shop for processing applications for admission, enrollment help, and issuing and receiving student records. We offer a broad menu of services that range from providing transcripts to assistance in changing majors. Here is a comprehensive list of the services we provide:
- Apply for Admissions
- Request a TCC Transcript
- Submit Credentials to TCC
- Verification of Enrollment and Degrees
- Petition Residency Status
- Admissions and Enrollment Assistance
- Concurrent High School Student Assistance
- Name, Address, and SSN Updates
- Enrollment and Withdrawals
Do you need to access a form to submit to Enrollment Services?
Enrollment Services locations
Metro Campus Enrollment Services: 909 S. Boston, Tulsa, OK 74119
Northeast Campus Enrollment Services: 3727 E. Apache, Tulsa, OK 74115
Southeast Campus Enrollment Services: 10300 E. 81st Street, Tulsa, OK 74133
West Campus Enrollment Services: 7505 W. 41st Street, Tulsa, OK 74107
Owasso Community Campus: 10800 N. 104th E. Avenue (Limited Services)
Enrollment Services Business Hours
- Monday - Thursday 9 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Friday 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Monday - Thursday 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Friday: 9 a.m. - 1 p.m.
- Any transcript submitted to TCC for admission purposes must be received in a sealed envelope from the originating high school or college to be considered official.
- Students with in-progress course work from transfer institutions will have a hold placed on their records until an updated transcript is received.
- Students who are returning to TCC after three years of non-attendance will need to submit a new application.