Welcome to the School of Liberal Arts and Communication at TCC. The academic school includes programs in Communication, English, Human Services, Languages, Liberal Arts and Social Sciences.
The School of Liberal Arts and Communication at Tulsa Community College is home to many of the foundational courses of higher education. Here, you'll find distinguished faculty who are dedicated to their students, their specialized fields, and knowledge in general, teaching courses ranging from English composition and literature to history, world languages, humanities, and psychology. As part of Tulsa Community College’s vision of nurturing the whole student and promoting “independent, globally aware, lifelong learners,” these varied and challenging courses regularly compel students to think beyond their own boundaries, both personal and cultural. Striving to produce well-rounded citizens who can communicate clearly, the School of Liberal Arts and Communication is proud of its contributions toward building a strong community, a thriving state, and a better world.
Associate in Arts degrees include
- American Sign Language with options in ASL Studies, Deaf Education, Interpreter Education (ASL), or Services to the Deaf
- International Languages, with emphases in French, Japanese, and Spanish
- Journalism with options in Strategic Communication and Electronic and Broadcast Communication
- Liberal Arts with options in American Studies, Film, International Studies, or Native American Studies
- Social Sciences with options in Criminal Justice, History, Humanities, Philosophy, Political Science, Psychology, Religious Studies, or Sociology
Associate of Applied Science degrees include
Associate of Science degrees include
- World Languages Certificate (French)
- World Languages Certificate (Spanish)
- World Languages (Spanish Interpreting)
- World Languages(Spanish Translating)
- American Sign Language Education Certificate (Interpreter Education)
For more information, contact The School of Liberal Arts and Communication at (918) 595-7064.
Tulsa Community College summer hours are observed from June 4, 2018 to July 27, 2018.
Hours of Operation:
Monday through Thursday hours are 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Friday hours are 9 a.m. to 1p.m.
TCC closes at 1 pm college-wide every Friday through July 27th.