Explore History, A.A. at TCC. Gain insights into the past and develop critical thinking skills for the future.
About the Program
- Gain a deep understanding of history to function effectively in society or the global context.
- Study history to verify events and ideas, understand their causes and effects, and reconcile different interpretations.
- Make informed judgments by utilizing diverse perspectives to reach conclusions.
- Develop clear and effective written communication skills for historical reasoning.
Discover our History, A.A. program. Uncover the past, analyze events, and enhance your communication skills.
After successfully completing this program, you will have the ability to:
- Evaluate fundamental historical events, actors, and ideas.
- Explain how factors such as geography, religion, race, gender, ethnicity, class or region influence historical events.
- Communicate historical arguments and interpretation of events in oral or written forms.
- Explain how one’s interpretation of historical event impacts reconciliation of different views.
Find out what's needed to succeed. View program requirements for History, A.A.
Plan your educational journey. Explore the course sequence in the History, A.A. program.
Careers in History
Don't miss out on the opportunity to connect with our Career Services professionals. Schedule a session now to explore the comprehensive range of complimentary resources available for career planning and job preparation.
Seamless Transfer: Your Next Chapter Awaits
TCC is your launchpad to success. Our program ensures a smooth transition from TCC to your chosen university, helping you save on costs while pursuing quality education. Get ready to transfer your TCC credits and step confidently into your bright future.
Finding Focus and Success
"I had to prove to myself that I can be successful academically and TCC has been a great springboard for that."