IT How To Instructions
IT Services Desk
The IT Service Help Desk, or Call2000, can be reached by email at email@example.com or call (918) 595-2000.
Hours of Operation
Monday-Friday 7:30 a.m. to 8:30 p.m.
Saturdays from 8 a.m. to 12 p.m.
We're your one-stop TCC resource for questions about:
- Passwords and authorized users for:
- other business applications or portals used by you or your department
- Connection to and use of the College-wide wireless network
- Phone installation and repair
- Webpage additions and updates
- Printer installation and repair
- Campus-owned software downloads and use
- Classroom media requests (projectors, computers, other equipment)
- General advice about technology or telecommunications
When it comes to technology, we're like your family doctor.
- We diagnose the problem/condition and refer it to the appropriate specialist to resolve.
- You don't have to track down the right answer --- just leave it to us! We'll track your problem until it is resolved.
MyTCC is a one-stop online resource for access to TCC systems (Blackboard, TCC Office 365 Email, and student information). MyTCC also provides important information for student services, campus life, and information and access to systems for TCC employees.
TCC Employees will use MyTCC to access operational systems (Banner, SciQuest, PeopleAdmin, Cognos, etc).
Log In Instructions
You will login to MyTCC with your TCCNET login information. (Example: T12345678). You will be prompted to setup the MyTCC Password Manager tool. This will allow you to reset your password on your own in the future. If you do not know your TCC ID, please visit an enrollment services office to obtain it.
For TCC Students, logon information is emailed to the student once the students application has been processed.
For TCC Employees, the password will be the password you use to access Office365/TCCNET.
When you login to MyTCC for the first time, you will need to sign up for the MyTCC Password Manager. The MyTCC Password Manager tool allows you to manage and reset your password on your own. You will be required to enter security questions and answers.
Tulsa Community College launched Microsoft Office 365 Email delivers a cutting edge and feature rich email experience to TCC students.
The format for students Office 365 email addresses is firstname.lastname@example.org. Note: Some students with common names will have a number at the end of their Office365 email address.
Accessing Office 365 Email Through MyTCC
You can access Office 365 email through the MyTCC Portal. Once you login to the MyTCC Portal, you will click on the Email link. Email will open in another browser window.
- Access to email anywhere (PC, tablets, mobile phones)
- Email, calendar, contacts, tasks sync across devices
- Large 25GB mail box size
- Experience with Outlook, a cross- industry standard email platform
Setup Email on Your Mobile Device
Log In to TCC's Network
Your computer must first be added to the TCCNET domain before these instructions will be applicable. A TCC Desktop Support Tech will visit your location to update your computer. Please ensure that you protect the information stored on your computer by using a standard Windows password.
If you have trouble logging on, please "Call2000" at (918) 595-2000.
Access TCC's Wireless Network
Need Help Setting Up Your Device? Accessing the TCC Wireless - General Instructions
- New users must first log into a wired computer (see How to Log Into TCC's Network)
- Choose a Network
- TCC-GuestWiFi (you will be directed to a special Guest logon page with further instructions). Only use this if you don’t have a CWID (T-Number)
- Provide if prompted:
- User name: "tccnet\TCCNET ID" (without the quotes e.g. T12345678)
- Password: Same as your wired network password
Attention: As new technologies emerge there is always the potential for unforeseen technical challenges. If you experience any problems with our wireless network, simply "Call 2000" at (918) 595-2000.
Download Microsoft Office
Instructions to download Microsoft Office 2016 & 2013 for PCs, and Office 2011 & 2016 for Mac.
Free for current TCC students.
- Go to MyTCC and login to the TCC Portal
- Click on My Account and select the Software Downloads link in the Quick Links section
- Select required software and follow online store instructions