IT How To Instructions
IT Services Desk
The IT Service Help Desk can be reached by contacting the Student Support Center.
Hours of Operation
Monday-Friday 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Saturdays from 8:30 a.m. to 1 p.m.
We're your one-stop TCC resource for questions about:
- Passwords and authorized users for:
- other business applications or portals used by you or your department
- Connection to and use of the College-wide wireless network
- Phone installation and repair
- Webpage additions and updates
- Printer installation and repair
- Campus-owned software downloads and use
- Classroom media requests (projectors, computers, other equipment)
- General advice about technology or telecommunications
When it comes to technology, we're like your family doctor.
- We diagnose the problem/condition and refer it to the appropriate specialist to resolve.
- You don't have to track down the right answer — just leave it to us! We'll track your problem until it is resolved.
MyTCC is a one-stop online resource for access to TCC systems (Blackboard, TCC Office 365 Email, and student information). MyTCC also provides important information for student services, campus life, and information and access to systems for TCC employees.
TCC Employees will use MyTCC to access operational systems (Banner, SciQuest, PeopleAdmin, Cognos, etc).
Log In Instructions
You will login to MyTCC with your TCCNET login information. (Example: T12345678). You will be prompted to setup the MyTCC Password Manager tool. This will allow you to reset your password on your own in the future. If you do not know your TCC ID, please visit an enrollment services office to obtain it.
For TCC Students, logon information is emailed to the student once the students application has been processed.
For TCC Employees, the password will be the password you use to access Office365/TCCNET.
When you login to MyTCC for the first time, you will need to sign up for the MyTCC Password Manager. The MyTCC Password Manager tool allows you to manage and reset your password on your own. You will be required to enter security questions and answers.
Tulsa Community College utilizes Microsoft Office 365 Email to deliver a cutting edge and feature rich email experience to TCC students.
The format for students Office 365 email addresses is email@example.com. Note: Some students with common names will have a number at the end of their Office365 email address.
Accessing Office 365 Email Through MyTCC
You can access Office 365 email through the MyTCC Portal. Once you login to the MyTCC Portal, you will click on the Email link. Email will open in another browser window.
- Access to email anywhere (PC, tablets, mobile phones)
- Email, calendar, contacts, tasks sync across devices
- Large 100GB mail box size
- Experience with Outlook, a cross- industry standard email platform
Setup Email on Your Mobile Device
Log In to TCC's Network
Your computer must first be added to the TCCNET domain before these instructions will be applicable. A TCC Desktop Support Tech will visit your location to update your computer. Please ensure that you protect the information stored on your computer by using a standard Windows password.
If you have trouble logging on, please contact the Student Support Center.
Access TCC's Wireless Network
Access TCC Wireless Network on Computer
- New users must first log into a wired computer (see How to Log Into TCC's Network on Mobile Device)
- Choose a Network
- TCC-GuestWiFi (you will be directed to a special Guest logon page with further instructions). Only use this if you don’t have a CWID (T-Number)
- Provide if prompted:
- User name: Campus Wide ID (CWID) T Number (e.g. T12345678)
- Password: Same as your wired network password
iOS Wi-Fi Access Guide
- Open Settings, go to Wi-Fi and select the “TCC-WiFi” wireless network. "TCC-GuestWiFi" is for use by those without a CWID (T-Number)
- Enter your CWID (T-Number) and password when prompted:
- If prompted to accept a certificate, select “Trust”. This should only happen the first time you connect, change devices, or change your TCC password.
Android Wi-Fi Access Guide
Open your phone's Settings app.
Tap Network & internet and then Wi-Fi.
Make sure that Wi-Fi is on.
At the bottom of the list, tap Add network.
Select the “TCC-WiFi” network.
- Configure the Wi-Fi connection using the following settings:
- Security1: 802.1x EAP
- EAP method: PEAP
- Phase 2 authentication: MSCHAPV2
- CA certificate: Use system certificates
Some devices will not have this option. If this option is not available, select Do not validate and leave the “Domain” field blank.
- Domain1: tulsacc.edu
If Do not validate was selected under CA certificate, then leave this field blank.
- Identity: Enter your CWID (T Number)
- Anonymous identity1: Leave this blank
- Password: Enter your password (same password to log into TCC computers)
- Hidden network1: No
1 Not all Android devices have the same options available in the Wi-Fi set up screen. Some devices may rename these options. If your device does not have a specified option, then it is likely not necessary for your device.
As new technologies emerge there is always the potential for unforeseen technical challenges. If you experience any problems with our wireless network or need assistance, please contact the Student Support Center.
Download Microsoft Office
Instructions to download Microsoft Office 2016 & 2013 for PCs, and Office 2011 & 2016 for Mac.
Free for current TCC students.
- Go to MyTCC and login to the TCC Portal
- Click on My Account and select the Software Downloads link in the Quick Links section
- Select required software and follow online store instructions