University Transfer Center
When it's time to take your associate degree to a 4-year university, the TCC Transfer Center is here to make sure you know your next steps! Students can connect with university representatives in person or online through the Transfer Center and Transfer Events.
Connect with University Representatives
Select the Transfer Center Schedule to see when universities are scheduled for drop-in appointments at your campus. Transfer Center locations are listed below and all Centers have flyers and resources available for students.
- Metro Campus, Academic Building, 1st Floor, Student Success Center, MC112A and MC112B
- Northeast Campus, Academic Building, 1st Floor, Student Success Center, Rooms 127B & 127C
- Southeast Campus, Building 2, 1st Floor, Student Success Center, Rooms 2114A, 2115A and 2115B
- West Campus, Information Commons building, Student Success Center, Rooms 108 and 109
Don’t see the university you are interested in on the Transfer Center Schedule? No problem! See if they are attending an upcoming Transfer Event or complete a Connect with a Transfer University Form to get connected.
The Transfer Center provides space for universities to connect individually with our students. Each reservation includes a semi-private area, desk or table, and Wi-Fi to help facilitate student engagement.
Explore your choice of over 25 transfer universities at the Northeast Campus!
- Northeast Campus, Glass Hallway that connects Academic Building & Student Union Building (1st floor)
Explore your choice of over 25 transfer universities at the Metro Campus!
- Metro Campus, Student Union Commons (2nd floor, Student Union Building)