Drafting & Design Engineering Technology Certificate - Engineering Technology
Unlock your drafting and design skills with TCC's Engineering Technology Certificate. A quicker path to technical expertise.
About the Program
- This certificate acknowledges the achievements of students who have finished the technical courses needed for the Engineering Technology Associate in Applied Science degree but haven't completed the general education requirements.
- It's an achievable goal for students aiming for the technical skill level of the associate degree, especially when they have time constraints.
- This certificate also confirms exposure to fundamental drafting and advanced design theory and practice.
Discover the Engineering Technology Certificate, a faster track to technical expertise. Learn drafting and advanced design theory and practice.
After successfully completing this program, you will have the ability to:
- Create manual engineering drawings on the drafting board.
- Create 2-D engineering drawings with computer CAD software.
- Create 3-D solid models with computer CAD software.
- Dimension engineering drawings with computer CAD software and by manual drawing on drafting board.
- Communicate engineering drafting terminology and concepts.
View the specific requirements for this program. For more information, explore the program details in our catalog.
Explore the program map to plan your journey through Engineering Technology. Get detailed guidance in our program catalog.
School of Mathematics & Engineering
Careers in Drafting & Design Engineering Technology
Don't miss out on the opportunity to connect with our Career Services professionals. Schedule a session now to explore the comprehensive range of complimentary resources available for career planning and job preparation.