Industrial Maintenance Technology - Electronics Technology Certificate
Launch a maintenance career! Gain skills in safety, robotics, and more.
About the Program
- Prepare for careers in manufacturing support or industrial technical maintenance.
- Receive training in areas such as industrial safety, mechanical drive, fluid power, robotics, and electrical control systems.
- Learn the fundamental concepts that underpin these systems, including installation and troubleshooting.
- After completing the program, you'll be ready for entry-level positions as industrial maintenance technicians (IMTec).
Explore our hands-on program and become an industrial maintenance pro.
After successfully completing this program, you will have the ability to:
- Use proper safety procedures in an industrial environment.
- Demonstrate professional work behavior.
- Perform routine maintenance of fluid power systems, electrical control systems, and mechanical drive systems.
- Troubleshoot faults in fluid power systems, electrical control systems, and mechanical drive systems.
- Troubleshoot and maintain programmable logic control systems.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the use of automation and robotics in the field of manufacturing.
Ready to start? Check the requirements in our catalog for more details.
Plan your path to success. Find more info in our program catalog.
Electronics majors will find value in joining the TCC Amateur Radio and Electronics Club as well as the Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers (IEEE) student branch at TCC.
For additional information, please contact the organization advisor, Thomas Henderson, located in the School of Engineering and Applied Technology at the Northeast Campus.
School of Mathematics & Engineering
Careers in Industrial Maintenance Technology
Don't miss out on the opportunity to connect with our Career Services professionals. Schedule a session now to explore the comprehensive range of complimentary resources available for career planning and job preparation.