Unlock marketing success with our A.S. program. Learn, grow, and excel in Marketing.
About the Program
- Gain fundamental skills in marketing.
- Develop attitudes and experience in communication.
- Learn about customer service.
- Explore consumer behavior.
- Master the art of sales.
Discover the art of marketing in this A.S. program. Develop skills, understanding, and expertise in the world of marketing.
After successfully completing this program, you will have the ability to:
- Define the steps involved in Personal Selling and create successful professional sales presentations.
- Identify marketing theory including the marketing mix, promotional mix, product strategies, pricing strategies, distribution and supply chain management components, and promotional strategies.
- Identify demographic data for the American marketplace and define and demonstrate examples of market research practices.
- Develop and demonstrate effective customer service techniques including written and oral presentation of ideas.
- Identify psychological and sociological influences on consumer decision making related to selling, advertising, retailing, and business and marketing strategy.
See program requirements in our catalog for a comprehensive guide to your journey towards success in marketing.
Explore your program map in our catalog for a clear path to your marketing goals.
Careers in Marketing
Don't miss out on the opportunity to connect with our Career Services professionals. Schedule a session now to explore the comprehensive range of complimentary resources available for career planning and job preparation.
Seamless Transfer: Your Next Chapter Awaits
TCC is your launchpad to success. Our program ensures a smooth transition from TCC to your chosen university, helping you save on costs while pursuing quality education. Get ready to transfer your TCC credits and step confidently into your bright future.
From TCC Grad to Global Achiever
"I never imagined...traveling the world, representing an international company, building a school in Africa, chairing a national young professional group, or at 31, being a commencement speaker for Oklahoma's largest community college."
Graduate, TCC 50 Notable Alumni, Marketing