Unlock the mysteries of the universe. Explore Physics, A.S. at TCC for a solid foundation. Start your journey here.
About the Program
- Explore the connections between subatomic particles and the vast universe.
- Develop your problem-solving, analytical, and logical thinking skills.
- The program offers a strong foundation in physics concepts, covering classical mechanics, electricity, light, magnetism, thermodynamics, and wave motion.
- Prepare for further studies in physics or engineering at a four-year college by earning your Associate in Science degree in just two years.
Dive into the world of physics. Study classical mechanics, electricity, and more. Get ready for a bright future.
After successfully completing this program, you will have the ability to:
- Communicate physics information, orally or in written form.
- Solve physics problems.
- Apply the code of conduct within the physics profession.
- Work collaboratively as a member of a team.
- Conduct physics experiments.
Discover what it takes. See program requirements here.
Plan your path to success. Explore the program map.
Careers in Physics
Don't miss out on the opportunity to connect with our Career Services professionals. Schedule a session now to explore the comprehensive range of complimentary resources available for career planning and job preparation.
Seamless Transfer: Your Next Chapter Awaits
TCC is your launchpad to success. Our program ensures a smooth transition from TCC to your chosen university, helping you save on costs while pursuing quality education. Get ready to transfer your TCC credits and step confidently into your bright future.