Quality & Inspection Technician Certificate I - Engineering Technology
Start your career in Quality & Inspection. Learn essential skills for advanced manufacturing. Join us at TCC.
About the Program
- Introduces students to Quality and Non-Destructive testing fields.
- Teaches students safe and efficient operations in advanced manufacturing.
- Covers the fundamentals of quality and inspection systems.
- Provides entry-level skills in non-destructive testing, including:
- Eddy Current
- Ultrasonic Evaluation
- Magnetic Particle
- Dye Penetrant
- Magnaflux methods
Discover the Quality & Inspection Technician Certificate I in Engineering Technology. Gain expertise in non-destructive testing and quality systems. Develop your career in advanced manufacturing with TCC.
After successfully completing this program, you will have the ability to:
- Use proper safety procedures in an industrial environment.
- Demonstrate professional work behavior.
- Apply knowledge of quality technology systems in an industrial setting.
- Read and interpret complex blueprints.
- Conduct effective inspections of manufactured parts including visual, eddy current, ultrasonic, magnetic particle, dye penetrant, and magnaflux inspections.
Ready to enroll? Check the program requirements to get started.
Plan your journey with our program map. See what you'll learn and experience.
School of Mathematics & Engineering
Careers in Quality & Inspection Technician Certificate I
Don't miss out on the opportunity to connect with our Career Services professionals. Schedule a session now to explore the comprehensive range of complimentary resources available for career planning and job preparation.