Admission for Summer-Only Enrollment
Why wait until fall to start (or continue) college? Summer classes at TCC help you make progress or get a head start.
Whether you're already a TCC student or considering enrollment, take advantage of our summer classes. If you're back home for the summer, this is the perfect time to earn credits that transfer to your university.
Classes fill up swiftly, so secure your spot now. For more details, give us a call at 918-595-8000. And remember, if you're not seeking a degree at TCC, new student orientation isn't required.
Steps for Summer-Only Enrollment
- Consult with your current college advisor to determine the equivalent TCC course for your needs.
- Complete our online admission application. (If you've been at TCC within the last three years and know your TCC email address and student ID, proceed to Step 3 directly.)
- Review your desired course and identify any prerequisite(s) that may be necessary.
Browse available courses in the class schedule. (Ensure you meet the prerequisites for your chosen course(s) before registering, and check the course start date. You can only enroll in courses that haven't started yet.)
- Fill out the summer prerequisite approval request form (Open enrollment for all students begins on April 8, 2024.) Please have your TCC ID Number ready when completing this form. If you're unsure about your TCC ID Number, contact the Student Support Center at 918-595-2000 for assistance.
- Submit any required documentation to meet prerequisites and college proficiency standards. This may include unofficial college transcripts, ACT/SAT scores, or TCC placement test results.
- If you're currently enrolled in the prerequisite course, provide a copy of your current class schedule or unofficial transcript displaying your in-progress courses.
- Within 3-5 business days, expect an email with further instructions delivered to your MyTCC email account.
- Secure your class spot and avoid being dropped by setting up a payment plan or making full payment. (Payment is due within 7 days of enrollment before May 1, and within 24 hours of enrollment after May 1.)