You Belong Here
Tulsa Community College has offered educational opportunities that match the lifestyles and needs of our students for more than four decades. That’s a big reason we have grown from a single downtown campus in 1970 to four locations across the city today. We are ranked in the top 4% of U.S. Community Colleges and offer an affordable, convenient and close-to-home educational opportunity. There are plenty of other reasons to make it your TCC. Here are just a few:
- Average class size of 17 students
- Great Programs & Faculty
- Classes when you need them- day, evening, weekend, online, and fast-track
- 3rd largest college in the state
- 37% minority student population
- Strategic campus locations across the heart of Tulsa
Our admissions process makes it easy for you to make our TCC your TCC. We invite you to take the first steps on your journey right here with our online application.
- First, apply for Admission
- Next, check your personal email for your College ID and your next steps.
- Then it’s on to Financial Aid and Scholarships. You will want to complete a FAFSA (translation: it’s an acronym for Free Application for Federal Student Aid, which can provide you with loans and grants needed to pursue your education.) Be sure to use TCC's School Code: 009763.
- Check out all the scholarship opportunities available to TCC students. You may want to submit multiple scholarship applications after previewing the list of many scholarships offered TCC students.
- Apply for Tulsa Achieves if you are a graduating senior who lives in Tulsa County.
Apply for Summer Only Enrollment if you are transferring credit back to your home institution.
Complete your Admission Checklist
After applying to the college there are a couple more steps you need to complete.
- Submit Transcripts & Test Scores
- Submit financial aid missing requirements on MyTCC
- For questions on this step, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (918) 595-2000
- Not using financial aid? Learn how to set up a payment plan
- Complete New Student Orientation
Prep for Class
Now that you have completed our admissions process and secured your financial aid, it’s time to get ready for your first class. Here are some final steps:
Give us a call at 918.595.8000 or email us at email@example.com.
We are happy to help and can't wait for you to join our community!