You Belong Here.
Tulsa Community College has offered educational opportunities that match the lifestyles and needs of our students for more than five decades. That’s a big reason we have grown from a single downtown campus in 1970 to four locations across the city today. We are ranked in the top 4% of U.S. Community Colleges and offer an affordable, convenient and close-to-home educational opportunity.
There are plenty of other reasons to make it your TCC. Here are just a few:
- Average class size of 17 students
- Great programs and faculty
- Classes when you need them—day, evening, weekend, online, and fast-track
- 3rd largest college in the state
- 37% minority student population
- Strategic campus locations across the heart of Tulsa
Follow your checklist to get started on your steps to becoming a TCC student.
We are happy to help and can't wait for you to join our community!
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at (918) 595-8000.
We strive to have an excellent community as well as programs of study designed to help you meet your educational goals.