Whether you are already working in the field of accounting or are ready to develop your problem solving and financial skills for the workplace, our accounting program has plenty to offer. Strong demand for professionals with accounting degrees or certificates ensures that those who complete TCC’s accounting program will have plenty of career options. Opportunities range from jobs as bookkeepers for small firms, to public accountants, to auditors and all the way to chief financial officers of large corporations.
Our program develops marketable skills necessary to succeed in a variety of jobs across the field of accounting. If you already are employed in the accounting field, our program provides upgraded training to help you advance in your career. We offer an associate degree or four certificate options, which vary from 21 to 30 total credit hours to completion.
We invite you to browse our accounting degree and certificate programs and begin your journey into this rewarding career field.
- Accounting Certificate, Accounting Assistant
- Accounting, A.A.S. - Accounting Software Application Specialist
- Accounting Certificate, Accounting Specialist
- Accounting Certificate, Accounting Software Application Specialist
- Accounting Certificate, Income Tax Specialist
- Accounting Certificate, Payroll Administration Specialist