This program prepares the student with the necessary knowledge and skills to gain employment as an engineering technician, field service technician, research and development technician, or production technician in the field of electronics and be able to advance to positions of increasing responsibility. This program will help the graduate prepare to take the examination to become a Certified Engineering Technician given by the Institute for Certification of Engineering Technicians. This program also allows incoming credit from approved Military Electronics Training Facilities.
Workforce Development Degree Information
Workforce development degree and certificate programs are designed to prepare students for direct entry into the workforce. They may advance students within their current career positions or open doors to new career opportunities. Coursework may apply towards a degree at a four-year university; check with an advisor for further information. The number of hours that apply to a degree will vary from one university to another.
- Electronics Technology, A.A.S. - Biomedical Equipment
- Electronics Technology Certificate, Electronics Technician
- Electronics Technology Certificate, Biomedical Equipment Technology Option
- Electronics Technology Certificate, Electrical Substation Technology
- Electronics Technology, A.A.S. - Electrical Substation Technology