Engineering A.S., Engineering
Associate in Arts (AA) Workforce Development
Classes offered at following campus(es)
Contact Information:firstname.lastname@example.org 918-595-7542
This program comprises a customizable first two years of coursework for a professional program in Engineering at a four-year institution and lays the foundation for being a successful engineer. Along with introductory courses, you will take courses in the basic engineering sciences, physics, math and chemistry.
Program Learning Outcomes
Upon successful completion of this program, you will be able to:
- Apply knowledge of mathematics, science, and engineering.
- Conduct experiments.
- Design a system or process within constraints.
- Function in diverse teams.
- Solve engineering problems.
- Exhibit professional and ethical responsibility.
- Communicate engineering concepts.
- Identify the global impact of engineering solutions.