Engineering Technology, A.S.
Classes offered at following campus(es)
Contact Information:918-595-7542 School of Mathematics & Engineering
This program comprises the first two years of coursework for a program in electrical or electronics engineering technology at a four-year institution and lays the foundation for being a successful engineer. Electrical engineering technology uses an applied approach to design, troubleshoot, and development of new equipment. Laboratory experience at the associate level includes power supply design, solid-state amplifier design, and digital system programming. Along with introductory courses, you will take courses in the basic sciences, physics, math, and chemistry.
College Park Tulsa: Two Colleges - One Campus
College Park is a collaboration between TCC and OSU-Tulsa that provides a public, four-year university experience on one campus. Those seeking an engineering degree will receive course instruction by TCC faculty for the first two years and OSU-Tulsa instruction for the last two years. College Park will be located on the OSU-Tulsa campus. For more information and to apply visit College Park.
- Engineering Technology, A.A.S. - Drafting and Design Engineering Technology
- Engineering Technology, A.A.S. - Manufacturing Engineering Technology
- Engineering Technology, Drafting and Design Engineering Technology Certificate
- Engineering Technology, Quality and Inspection Technician Certificate I
- Engineering Technology, Quality and Inspection Technician Certificate II
- Engineering Technology, AutoCAD Professional Certificate
- Engineering Technology, Aerospace Drafting Certificate
- Engineering Technology, Manufacturing Production Technician I Certificate
- Engineering Technology, Manufacturing Production Technician II Certificate