Engineering Technology, Quality and Inspection Technician Certificate I
Classes offered at following campus(es)
Contact Information:email@example.com 918-595-7542 School of Mathematics & Engineering
This certificate will introduce students to the fields of Quality and Non-Destructive testing. Students will learn how to safely and efficiently operate in an advanced and fast-paced manufacturing environment. Students will learn the foundations of quality and inspection systems. Finally, students will learn entry-level skills in non-destructive testing including Eddy Current, Ultrasonic Evaluation, Magnetic Particle, Dye Penetrant, and Magnaflux methods.
Program Learning Outcomes
Upon successful completion of this program you will be able to:
- Use proper safety procedures in an industrial environment.
- Demonstrate professional work behavior.
- Apply knowledge of quality technology systems in an industrial setting.
- Read and interpret complex blueprints.
- Conduct effective inspections of manufactured parts including visual, eddy current, ultrasonic, magnetic particle, dye penetrant, and Magnaflux inspections.
Workforce Development Degree Information
Workforce development degree and certificate programs are designed to prepare students for direct entry into the workforce. They may advance students within their current career positions or open doors to new career opportunities. Coursework may apply towards a degree at a four-year university; check with an advisor for further information. The number of hours that apply to a degree will vary from one university to another.