The Information Technology A.A.S., Application Development Option focuses on computer-programming logic and skills required to produce applications for business and industry utilizing a wide range of contemporary programming languages.
Program Learning Outcomes
Upon successful completion of this program, you will be able to:
- Interpret written application specifications
- Contrast various programming languages
- Apply problem-solving skills
- Evaluate user interface effectiveness
- Design computer applications
- Debug computer applications written in various languages
- Create computer applications
- Demonstrate business skills
Workforce Development Degree Information
Workforce development degree and certificate programs are designed to prepare students for direct entry into the workforce. They may advance students within their current career positions or open doors to new career opportunities. Coursework may apply towards a degree at a four-year university; check with an advisor for further information. The number of hours that apply to a degree will vary from one university to another.