International Student Services
Monday – Thursday: 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Friday: 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
International students can request a virtual meeting with an International Student Counselor.
Monday – Friday, 10 a.m. – 5 p.m. (U.S., Central Standard Time)
The Application Process - 4 Easy Steps!
Step 1: Apply to TCC
All students wishing to attend TCC, and those wishing to attend as an F-1 visa student that will receive an I-20 must submit a college application. F-1 visa students and students wanting an F-1 visa must also complete an I-20 application.
- Submit College Application
- (F-1 visa students only) Complete, Save, and Email I-20 Application Forms
- If you are from a country where English is not an official language, you must take an English proficiency test at Duolingo English Test or TOEFL IBT or you can take the paper-based TOEFL at TCC.
- In addition, all students must submit a copy of their high school transcript and any college transcripts to be certified and translated, if appropriate, by a third-party organization that is a member of the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (www.naces.org). If you have any questions, please contact the ISS Office at 918-595-7478 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. You must then have the transcripts submitted directly from the credential evaluation service to the TCC records department at email@example.com or Tulsa Community College Office of Records, 909 S. Boston Ave., Tulsa Ok 74119. For further information, please see TCC's webpage on Submitting Transcripts.
- Contact the ISS Office with any questions or problems that you may have in the application process. We are here to help you understand how to apply and successfully complete the process. It is our pleasure to be of service to you, so please feel free to ask for help.
- For all visas, except F-1, once you have your transcripts, you are ready to meet with
For F-1 visa students - Within two business days after we review your complete application with required documents, an admission packet will be created for you. This packet contains a Tulsa Community College acceptance letter and your I-20. The I-20 is an official document that confirms your acceptance as an international student in the U.S.
(For F-1 Visa Students) Step 2: Receive I-20 Form
We will email you when your admission packet (including your I-20) is ready. The email contains the names of three mailing companies. You will need to select a company and pay the mailing fee. After we receive a confirmation of your payment, we will mail your packet to you.
(For F-1 Visa Students) Step 3: F-1 Visa Interview
You must bring the entire admission packet to the U.S. consulate or embassy in your home country. Before you make an appointment for an interview at the U.S. consulate or embassy, make sure to pay your SEVIS and visa fee online. The wait time for an interview varies from country to country. Check the U.S. State Department website to learn more about how to prepare a visa application.
(For F-1 Visa Students) Step 4: Arrival in the U.S.
As soon as you receive your F-1 visa, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can plan for your arrival. When you enter the U.S., show the immigration officer:
- Your I-20 Form
- Your passport with a valid student visa
After you arrive in Tulsa, you must come to the TCC International Student Services Office within one business day. We will make a copy of your visa and I-20, and explain the steps you must take to get enrolled.