Employer Career Services
Tulsa Community College Career Services Office welcomes you to recruit our talented students and alumni! With 85 associate degree programs and 39 certificate programs, TCC is a smart investment for students, and is a great source for finding qualified professionals for both part-time and full-time positions.
TCC Career Services facilitates the interactions and partnerships between students, alumni, faculty and external organizations.
Post jobs with College Central Network, CCN.
- All CCN services are available 24/7 at no charge.
- Register to attend Career Fairs (Registration is subject to applicable fees and event policies).
- Opportunities to strengthen relationships with the TCC community.
Virtual Recruiting Activities
Due to COVID 19, on campus recruiting activities are suspended
- Employer Showcase: We are now offering virtual recruiting events, called employer showcases. Your company can host an employer showcase from your remote workspace. The employer showcase format is an impactful way for employers to connect with students. It allows students to ask live questions and interact with employers in their field of interest. Holding an employer showcase session allows you to promote your company’s opportunities and meet potential candidates while increasing your brand and visibility to our students.
- Contact Laura McNeese at email@example.com, or Melyssa Hendrickson at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an Employer Showcase
Contact us at email@example.com or (918) 595-7609.