Employer Career Services
Tulsa Community College Career Services Office welcomes you to recruit our talented students and alumni! With 85 associate degree programs and 39 certificate programs, TCC is a smart investment for students, and is a great source for finding qualified professionals for both part-time and full-time positions.
TCC Career Services facilitates the interactions and partnerships between students, alumni, faculty and external organizations.
Post jobs with College Central Network, CCN.
- All CCN services are available 24/7 at no charge.
- Register to attend Career Fairs (Registration is subject to applicable fees and event policies).
- Opportunities to strengthen relationships with the TCC community.
On Campus Recruiting Activities
- We offer space on all our campuses for employers to host a recruitment table. Recruitment tables are a great way to engage and inform TCC students about your employment opportunities. To book a recruitment table, contact Melyssa Hendrickson at firstname.lastname@example.org or (918) 595-7688.
- Participate in our annual Job Fair, held every year in the Spring Semester.
- Participate in campus workshops, panels and activities.
On Campus Interviews
- Interview rooms are available at the Southeast Campus Student Success and Career Center. Contact Melyssa Hendrickson at email@example.com or (918) 595-7688 to schedule interview rooms.
- Receive assistance with monitoring your interviews from start to finish.
- Satisfy your specific hiring needs by tailoring your interview selections by TCC major, program or degree.
Student Tours of Employer Facilities
- We would love to bring our students to your corporate facility to tour and learn more about your industry.
- To coordinate a student tour of your facility, please contact Laura McNeese at (918) 595-7643, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Don’t forget to like Career Services on Facebook.
Contact us at email@example.com or (918) 595-7609.