Flight Instructor Certificate - Aviation Sciences Technology
Become a Certified Flight Instructor. Train, teach, and soar with our Aviation Sciences Technology program.
About the Program
- Prepare for the Flight Instructor Certificate: Get the training needed to qualify for the FAA Certified Flight Instructor Pilot Certificate.
- Two Essential Courses: Take two courses for a total of 5 credit hours:
- AVST 2442 Flight Instructor Pilot Flight Lab
- AVST 2343 Flight Instructor Pilot Ground School
- Prerequisites: You must have an FAA Commercial Pilot Certificate with an Instrument Rating.
Unlock the skies with our Flight Instructor Pilot Certificate. Learn to guide future aviators through hands-on flight labs and comprehensive ground school.
After successfully completing this program, you will have the ability to:
- Be prepared for the FAA FOI and FIA Written Examinations.
- Be prepared for the FAA Flight Instructor Practical Test.
- Integrate aeronautical decision-making principles within professional flying.
- Operate an airplane in a safe and proficient manner.
- Demonstrate knowledge of Federal Aviation Regulations
Ready for takeoff? Check out the prerequisites and qualifications for our Flight Instructor program.
Chart your course to success. Explore the detailed program roadmap for the Flight Instructor Pilot Certificate.
Careers in Aviation Sciences Technology
Don't miss out on the opportunity to connect with our Career Services professionals. Schedule a session now to explore the comprehensive range of complimentary resources available for career planning and job preparation.