French - World Languages Certificate
Unlock exciting opportunities with our French - World Languages Certificate. Gain fluency for diverse careers.
About the Program
- In-depth study of spoken and written French.
- Preparation for using French as a career skill.
- Emphasis on acquiring competency for oral and written communication with native French speakers in professional or work-related contexts.
- Fluency in French opens up job opportunities in teaching, traveling, broadcasting, translating, law enforcement, international business, social service, and diplomacy.
- Studying French provides marketable skills applicable to any career, including the ability to adapt to unfamiliar situations, effective communication with people from diverse cultural backgrounds, analysis of cultural differences in professional settings, and abstract and critical thinking.
Explore French language & culture. Develop essential skills for various careers.
After successfully completing this program, you will have the ability to:
- Communicate orally in a variety of social and professional situations.
- Interpret the meaning of professional and non-professional written texts.
- Interpret meaning of spoken French in most social and professional situations.
- Compose professional and non - professional written works in French.
- Compare and contrast developments and/or traditions in one’s home, French and Francophone cultures.
Learn about program requirements in the catalog. Get started on your journey!
Plan your path to success with our program map. See all the details in the catalog.
For more information, please contact the program by calling 918-595-7118.
Careers in French
Don't miss out on the opportunity to connect with our Career Services professionals. Schedule a session now to explore the comprehensive range of complimentary resources available for career planning and job preparation.