Manufacturing Production Technician II Certificate - Engineering Technology
Advance in Manufacturing with MPT II. Gain leadership skills and quality expertise. Your path to a Lean Green Belt.
About the Program
- Build on MPT I skills.
- Broaden and deepen knowledge of advanced manufacturing.
- Learn project management and leadership skills.
- Prepare for supervisory roles.
- Develop the ability to read complex industry prints.
- Learn Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing.
- Begin to understand quality systems like Lean and Six Sigma.
- Prepare for the Lean Green Belt credentialing exam.
Take your skills to the next level. This program deepens your knowledge of advanced manufacturing, teaches project management, and prepares you for supervisory roles.
You'll learn to read complex industry prints, understand Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing, and explore quality systems like Lean and Six Sigma. Get ready for the Lean Green Belt credential.
After successfully completing this program, you will have the ability to:
- Use proper safety procedures in an industrial environment.
- Demonstrate professional work behavior.
- Apply project management and business leadership principles in a manufacturing setting.
- Apply Lean and Six Sigma methodologies to a manufacturing work environment.
- Analyze complex blueprints using Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing principles.
See program requirements in detail in our catalog.
Plan your journey through the program with our program map available in the catalog.
School of Mathematics & Engineering
Careers in Manufacturing Production Technician II
Don't miss out on the opportunity to connect with our Career Services professionals. Schedule a session now to explore the comprehensive range of complimentary resources available for career planning and job preparation.