Spanish Interpreting Skills - World Languages Certificate
Unlock your potential in interpreting. Gain fluency and bridge communication gaps. Join us for the World Languages Certificate.
About the Program
- Introduction to Interpreting Skills.
- Focus on Courtroom and Medical Settings.
- Develop Fluency in Spanish and English.
- Facilitate Communication between Medical Staff and Non-English Speaking Patients.
- Aid Legal and Medical Groups in Effective Communication.
Discover the world of interpreting. Build fluency in Spanish and English. Connect patients, professionals, and the law.
After successfully completing this program, you will have the ability to:
- Demonstrate near-native communicative competency when rendering an interpretation in both A language and B language.
- Display behaviors that show cultural awareness of the nuanced intricacies of Hispanic cultures.
- Exhibit adherence to professional code of ethics and standard practices at all times.
Ready to start? Explore program requirements. Dive into the details in our catalog for a comprehensive view.
Chart your path to success. Navigate the program with ease. Find all the course details in our program catalog.
For more information, please contact the program by calling 918-595-7118.
Careers in Spanish Interpreting
Don't miss out on the opportunity to connect with our Career Services professionals. Schedule a session now to explore the comprehensive range of complimentary resources available for career planning and job preparation.
Thriving Against All Odds
Pizza Ordorica didn’t think attending college was a possibility. “I hadn’t attended school for 10 years,” he said. “I didn’t think I could afford it.”
Honors Scholar, Spanish & Spanish Interpreting Skills