Tulsa Community College is committed to ensuring tulsacc.edu is accessible to all users.
The website is developed and maintain to comply with the following laws and standards:
- State of Oklahoma HB 2197, now known as the Oklahoma Electronic Information Technology Accessibility (EITA) Act
- Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act, as amended
- Americans with Disabilities Act
- World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)
- Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG)
- Tulsa Community College non-discrimination policies
TCC developers, web authors and content owners are encouraged to go beyond the minimum whenever possible to ensure their content is compliance with laws and standards.
For web-related accessibility questions, contact the TCC web team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are a student of Tulsa Community College, please visit Accessibility Resources (AR) for more accommodations.
If you are an employee of Tulsa Community College, please contact Human Resources for accessibility accommodations.