Tulsa Community College is committed to ensuring our websites are accessible to all users.
The website is developed and maintain to comply with the following laws and standards:
- State of Oklahoma HB 2197, now known as the Oklahoma Electronic Information Technology Accessibility (EITA) Act
- Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act, as amended
- Americans with Disabilities Act
- World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)
- Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG)
- TCC Notice of Non-Discrimination
TCC developers, designers, document creators, web authors and content owners are encouraged to go beyond the minimum whenever possible to ensure their content is in compliance with laws and standards.
For web-related accessibility questions, contact the TCC web team at email@example.com.
If you are a student of Tulsa Community College, please visit Accessibility Resources (AR) for more accommodations.
If you are an employee of Tulsa Community College, please contact Human Resources for accessibility accommodations.