Admission by Transfer from an Oklahoma State System Institution
Hey there! Thinking about taking the next step in your educational journey? TCC is here to support you whether you're looking to finish your associate degree, take a few classes, or kickstart a brand-new career! Ready to Dive In?
Transferring Credits? We've Got Your Back!
Transferring to TCC is a breeze! If you've got credits from another college, we've got pathways for you. Transcripts from colleges or universities accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (HLC) will be fully recognized. Transcripts from other accredited institutions are subject to review and could transfer on a course-by-course basis. Our Academic Advisement Office is here to guide you every step of the way. Got Your Transcripts Ready?
Let's Talk Academic Transition
Switching schools? No problem! If you're coming in as a transfer student, we'll work with you to ensure a smooth transition. Your previous academic standing won't hold you back. Here's how it works:
- Your transfer work won't weigh you down. If your cumulative GPA is less than a 2.0, we'll put you on Academic Probation, but we're here to help you bring that up!
- Stay on track. If you're on Academic Probation, maintaining a 2.0 GPA is the key to staying enrolled and moving forward.
- Past hiccups? We get it. If you've been on disciplinary suspension or social probation elsewhere, we'll work with you once those issues are resolved.
Transferring Made Easy: Submit Your Transcripts Electronically!
Transferring your academic history to TCC? We've simplified the process, making it convenient for you. Many high schools, colleges, and universities now offer the option to send transcripts electronically. At TCC, we accept electronic transcripts from various trusted vendors. Here's what you need to know:
- Approved E-Transcript Vendors: We currently accept electronic transcripts from vendors like XAP, Parchment, and Escrip-Safe. If your institution uses other reputable vendors, we're open to those too!
- Criteria for Acceptance: For an electronic transcript to be considered official, it must meet specific criteria:
- Certified as official by the college or university using a third-party agency for the certification process (e.g., Docufide, Avow, etc.).
- Provided in a PDF-certified format with no indication of tampering.
- Sent directly to email@example.com or another TCC employee email address from an approved e-transcript service.
- Processing Time: Once received, processing electronic transcripts typically takes up to 5 business days to be marked as received.
Please note: Electronic transcripts forwarded directly by the student or from other colleges will be considered unofficial.