Taking a Few Summer Classes?
Here are the steps to follow to take some classes during the summer semester to transfer back to your home institution.
- Confirm with your current college advisor, which TCC course is equivalent to the course you need to complete.
- Submit the online admissions application.
- Note: If you have attended TCC in the last three years and know your TCC email address, go directly to step 3.
- Check the course you are interested in and determine what prerequisite(s), if any, are required for the course(s) you are intending to enroll.
- Search available courses in the class schedule.
- Note: prerequisites needed for the course(s) must be satisfied in order to register.
- Complete the summer prerequisite approval request form.
- Submit documentation needed to satisfy pre-requisites and college proficiency requirements. May include unofficial college transcripts, ACT, SAT, or TCC placement tests.
- If you are currently enrolled in the prerequisite course, include a copy of your current class schedule or unofficial transcript showing in-progress courses.
- You will be contacted, in 2-3 business days, at the email address you provided when your summer only enrollment application has been processed with additional instructions.