Summer Only Enrollment
No need to wait until Fall to begin (or continue) your college career. Summer classes fill the gaps or give you a head start. If you haven’t enrolled, apply now. If you’re a TCC student, meet with your academic advisor.
Home from University? Take a Summer Class. If you’re home for the summer and still want to get some class credit knocked out, check out our summer general education courses. Take a class, and take the credits to your university. Classes fill up quickly, so enroll now. For more information, call 918-595-8000. Students who are not seeking a degree at TCC do not need to complete new student orientation.
Steps for Summer Only Enrollment
- Confirm with your current college advisor which TCC course is equivalent to the course you need to complete
- Submit the online admission application. Note: If you have attended TCC in the last three years and know your TCC email address and student ID, go directly to step 3.
- Check the course you are interested in and determine what prerequisite(s), if any, are required for the course(s) you are intending to enroll in.
- Search available courses in the class schedule. Note: prerequisites needed for the course(s) must be satisfied in order to register.
- Complete the summer prerequisite approval request form (form available on April 1st, 2023). Note: You will need to enter your TCC email address when completing this form. If you are unsure of your TCC email address or have other questions about submitting the form, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Submit documentation needed to satisfy prerequisites and college proficiency requirements. May include unofficial college transcripts, ACT, SAT, or TCC placement tests.
- If you are currently enrolled in the prerequisite course, include a copy of your current class schedule or unofficial transcript showing in-progress courses.
- In 3-5 business days, you will receive an email to your MyTCC email account with additional instructions
- You will need to set up a payment plan or pay in full to secure your class and avoid being dropped. Payment is due within 7 days of enrollment prior to May 1 and within 24 hours of enrollment after May 1.