Summer Only Enrollment
Taking a Few Summer Classes? Follow the steps to take some TCC classes during the summer semester to transfer back to your home institution. Students who are not seeking a degree at TCC and are taking summer classes before enrolling in another university in the fall do not need to complete new student orientation.
Home from University? Take a Summer Class. If you’re home for the summer and still want to get some class credit knocked out, check out our summer general education courses. Take a class, take the credits to your university. Classes fill up quick, so enroll now. For more information, call (918) 595-8000.
Steps for Summer Only Enrollment
- Confirm with your current college advisor which TCC course is equivalent to the course you need to complete.
- Submit the online admissions application.
- Note: If you have attended TCC in the last three years and know your TCC email address and student ID, go directly to step 3.
- Check the course you are interested in and determine what prerequisite(s), if any, are required for the course(s) you are intending to enroll.
- Search available courses in the class schedule.
- Note: prerequisites needed for the course(s) must be satisfied in order to register.
- Complete the summer prerequisite approval request form.
- Submit documentation needed to satisfy prerequisites and college proficiency requirements. May include unofficial college transcripts, ACT, SAT, or TCC placement tests.
- If you are currently enrolled in the prerequisite course, include a copy of your current class schedule or unofficial transcript showing in-progress courses.
- You will be contacted, in 3-5 business days, at the email address you provided when your summer only enrollment application has been processed with additional instructions. Open Enrollment for Summer Only is open now and ends June 6.
- You will need to set up a payment plan or pay in full to secure your class and avoid being dropped. Payment is due within 7 days of enrollment prior to May 1 and within 24 hours of enrollment after May 1.