Summer Only Enrollment
No need to wait until Fall to begin (or continue) your college career. Summer classes fill the gaps or give you a head start. If you haven’t enrolled, apply now. If you’re a TCC student, meet with your academic advisor.
Home for the summer? Take a summer class and get ahead! If you’re home for the summer and still want to get some class credit knocked out, check out our summer general education courses. Take a class, and take the credits to your university. Classes fill up quickly, so enroll now. For more information, call 918-595-8000. Students who are not seeking a degree at TCC do not need to complete new student orientation.
Steps for Summer Only Enrollment
- Confirm with your current college advisor which TCC course is equivalent to the course you need to complete
- Submit the online admission application. Note: If you have attended TCC in the last three years and know your TCC email address and student ID, go directly to step 3.
- Check the course you are interested in and determine what prerequisite(s), if any, are required for the course(s) you are intending to enroll in.
- Search available courses in the class schedule. Note: prerequisites needed for the course(s) must be satisfied in order to register.
- Complete the summer prerequisite approval request form (Open enrollment for all students begins on April 10, 2023). Note: You will need to enter your TCC ID Number when completing this form. If you are unsure of your TCC ID Number, please call the Student Support Center at 918-595-2000 for assistance.
- Submit documentation needed to satisfy prerequisites and college proficiency requirements. You may include unofficial college transcripts, ACT, SAT, or TCC placement tests.
- If you are currently enrolled in the prerequisite course, include a copy of your current class schedule or unofficial transcript showing in-progress courses.
- In 3-5 business days, you will receive an email to your MyTCC email account with additional instructions
- You will need to set up a payment plan or pay in full to secure your class and avoid being dropped. Payment is due within 7 days of enrollment prior to May 1st and within 24 hours of enrollment after May 1st.