Admissions & Financial Aid Forms and Documents
All forms listed on this page are in editable PDF form and will require Adobe Acrobat software to view. Please visit Adobe Acrobat to get the latest version of Adobe Reader.
Satisfactory Academic Progress Resources
These forms are to be used by those students who have been suspended from receiving financial aid for lack of academic progress, and wish to appeal the suspension.
Financial Aid and Veterans Forms
- Oklahoma's Promise Eligibility Form
- Oklahoma's Promise Eligibility form should only be completed by those students who have been admitted to the program by the Oklahoma State Regents for Higher Education
- Tulsa Achieves Proof of County Residency
- Veteran Information Bulletin
2019-2020 Aid Year
Applicable to Fall 2019, Spring 2020, and Summer 2020
- 2019-2020 Consortium Agreement
- 2019-2020 Request to Cancel Aid
- 2019-2020 Non-Resident Tuition Waiver Application
2020-2021 Aid Year
Applicable to Fall 2020, Spring 2021, and Summer 2021